Happy National Coming Out Day =)
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
How To Tell If Your Son Is Gay
- If you come home from work and you hear noises upstairs and you go up to investigate and your son’s door is open and you catch him “hooking up” (as kids call it today) with his friend Michael, and you quickly turn around and walk back downstairs and later that night over dinner you say “You know, honey, if there’s ever anything you need to tell me…” and he says “Mom, I’m gay,” then your son is gay.
- If your son has recently gone to college and hasn’t been in touch much and you figure hey he’s new to college, he’s busy making friends and whatnot, and then late one night he calls you on the phone sounding upset about something and you ask him what’s wrong and he’s quiet for a while and then says “Nothing’s wrong, really, I’m just… Dad, I’m gay,” then your son is gay.
- Has your son ever been on a long drive to one of your daughter’s swim meets with you and when stopped at a red light he’s turned to you and said “Mom, I feel like I owe it to you and dad to tell you that, well, Donald is my boyfriend. I’m gay”? Then your son is probably gay.
- Chances are that if you are on your deathbed and your estranged son comes to visit you in the middle of a rainy night and he sits by your bed quietly until he begins to cry and clutches your hand and says “I wish I’d told you sooner that I’m gay” and then you both stay there in silence, you pretending to be asleep, the only noise the beeping of the machines that will only keep you alive for a little while longer, your son is gay.
- If you and your spouse are ever visiting your son in the big city he now lives in with all his fancy friends and fancy restaurants and you’re out to an awkward lunch before your train home and you three get into another pointless fight about years-old stuff and it’s really uncomfortable and finally you or your spouse says “Well, if you’d just settle down with the right girl, I think-” and then your son interrupts you by yelling “Guys, I’m GAY. Gay gay gay, gay as gay gets. Have you seen where I live, I mean… God you two are thick. I’m gay. Deal with it,” and then you sit there uncomfortably until the check comes and he gives you stiff hugs at the train station and you don’t see him or talk to him until Christmas, then he is gay.
- If your wacky son brings a boy home for dinner after play practice and you two are joking while you do the dishes and he says to you “Hey Ma, so… I’m not gay, but my boyfriend is!” and then you laugh and muss his hair and in the living room your husband shows your son’s boyfriend his model ships, then your son is probably gay, though he might be bisexual, so be careful about labeling.
- If your son ever says “Oh my goodness,” when surprised or when opening a gift, well then yeah, he probably gay.
I have problems with the last one but still, I know this is just a joke so let it be XD
If you’re American or if you know any Americans, please watch this 3 minute video to make sure you KNOW what could happen if Michele Bachmann is elected president in 2012.
Wow. The replies to this are disgusting, and I just lost so much respect for Tyler Oakley. First of all, what does her personal opinion have anything to do with her running the country? She wouldn’t be running international affairs on whether and man should marry a man, or a woman should marry a woman. “What could happen if Michelle Bachmann is elected president in 2012”, wow… that line right there. This is such a disgusting and completely condescending post about a woman who is absolutely amazing. You can’t help how a person was raised, and the fact that the reporter keeps grilling her about it when she obviously gave her stand on the issue is exactly how Democrats act, and it is so annoying and disturbing. Nothing but good can from her becoming the first woman President of the United States.
Secondly, can we just take a moment to ask ourselves the more important question, what will happen if Barack Obama is re- elected President in 2012? The economy will fall bottom out (and yes, it CAN get worse than it is now); there will be no jobs left, and we will be sunken into such a depression, the rest of the world (i.e., China) who we owe debt to will see how vulnerable we are, and strike. If you hadn’t noticed, Standard and Poor’s rated the United States as a AA+ country. From a AAA to an AA+, making our country at the same standing as Belgium. America is supposed to be the greatest country in the world, but instead we have a president that is Muslim, cancelled NASA and left it up to the Russian’s, has completely flipped our entire economy upside down, goes around the world APOLOGIZING for America’s “behaviour”, is a complete coward, and goes around all ethics, laws, and the constitution. So, if you ask me, Michelle Bachmann is one of the best candidates to be running for President in 2012, and I stand behind her, and the other Republican/ Tea Party members running for the presidency 100%. I believe that we need a POSITIVE change in our country, and that it be restored to the constitutional belief system it was created with.
I am so enraged right now, I can’t even see. I am so excited to vote, and I will definitely NOT be voting for Barrack Obama in 2012, and I WILL vote Republican. He will NOT win!
Also, it makes me laugh hysterically that Tyler says “make sure you KNOW what will happen…” when obviously he is so completely idiotic and knows NOTHING about politics. Fuck off.
For anyone who believes it cant happen, please look at this person. Read what they’re saying, because soon, a lot more people will be repeating this bullshit. If you don’t think it’s possible for someone like Bachmann to become president, think again - we’re surrounded by idiots.
Honestly, this absolutely terrifies me.
Hahaha, I don’t even want/need to watch this video to know that Michelle Bachmann is some satanic alien being from another galaxy. The comments from the
thing person that tried to go against Tyler Oakley’s statements also proves that there are equally moronic people living in our country that could possibly let Bachmann and other scourges of humanity become our next President.